FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fourth of July Flag Printable: Star-Spangled Banner

fourt of july print

I love to decorate the house for the holidays and the red, white and blue
of the Fourth of the July gets my heart all twitterpated!
I've said before that I don't have a lot of space in my little house,
so I like to be able to use things year round.

One thing I use year round is my seasonal 8x10 frame.
I switch out the print depending on the season and I made a new flag print
that I'm sharing with you today.

This fun printable has the Star-Spangled Banner on a scrappy
version of our flag.
You can print your 8x10 copy of this patriotic flag print by clicking HERE!


2 comments:

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Hi Kyla- So fun! Would you consider linking this to Friday Favorites- party goes live tonight! Printing now! laura

Laura Everyday Edits said...

HI Kyla
This might be a duplicate copy! This is awesome and easy (just print). Would you link this to Friday Favorites- party goes live tonight! laura

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails