FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pure Deliciousness: Zucchini Brownies

 These are seriously delicious.
Like knock your socks off amazing.
I might be biased, but I love them.
My friend Kara Noel said they are more like a cake than
a brownie, you say tomato, I say tomato :)

Whatever they are, they are fabulous
and you'll be begging for more.
It's best to make these when you have somewhere
to take them, so you don't eat the entire pan by yourself.

In addition it's a much better alternative to getting rid
of your overabundance of garden zucchini than dumping
them on your neighbor's doorstep - leave these instead!


Plus, if you use Greek yogurt instead of oil, they are practically health food.
Well, that is until you frost them.
You don't have to frost them, but that's what my mom does, so it must be right.



Don't forget the milk!

This is my mom's chocolate frosting recipe.
She doesn't deal in absolutes when it comes to frosting,
so play around with the amounts until you're happy with the
consistency and flavor.
 

If you'd like to recipe cards - just right click and "save as".
Unless you're a Mac, then I'm not sure what you do.
Wave your hands above the mouse pad?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to eat them every day, all day, and frosting is not optional.

being mom{me} said...

This look and sound heavenly!!! I would NOT be able to stop myself at just one...I have a total weekness for brownies.
Have a great week.
Rhiannon

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails