FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Garland

I am totally in love with this changeable garland
tutorial from Twinkle and Twine.

So, since I was hosting book club this week
and really wanted to the Thanksgiving
decorations up for the evening,
I decided the day of the meeting to make one.
Awesome idea, right?
It's always great to start new projects
when you have company coming and the house
needs to be cleaned.


I am so in love with how it turned out.
I also cut out the word {HAPPY},
but I ran out of time to top stitch the letters,
so right now it just says Thanksgiving.


I can't decide whether to leave it or finish the {HAPPY}.
What do you think?


I also thought I might make more letters so that I
can change it to say:
THANKFUL, BE THANKFUL, or GIVE THANKS
whenever I want.


Right now I'm just feeling proud of myself
for finishing something I Pinned!


What have you accomplished that you're proud of?


11 comments:

Kelli W said...

That is adorable! I think it would be fun to mix up the words a little:)

Cheryl said...

Such a cute garland!! You did an amazing job. I'm going to have to make one for myself. So nice to find your blog!

Unknown said...

Cute and simple....I like it!

Tasha said...

Adorable. I seriously adore it. Go you!

Heidi said...

Cute cute cute!! I love it just the way it is! Love the bold colors! I would love for you to come share this at our link party...junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday_08.html
Heidi @ {Junk in their Trunk}

Deb said...

I really like it Kyla! Awesome job!!

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

I love this! Makes such a statement and is so simple and inexpensive! I'm pinning this. :)

Happy Home Fairy said...

I love it! I think it looks perfect as is!

Anonymous said...

love it! and the colors too...thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday, great to see you!

Chris said...

Hi Kyla, the banner looks just great as it is. Of course, adding Happy doesn't make it any more or any less great. Make the extra letters and see how you feel. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Casa De Luna said...

This is so cute! I like the colors and the mini clothes pins. Where did you find them?

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails