FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Owl Love You Forever: Valentine's Day Printable

Be honest. You still have some Christmas decorations up.
You don't? Just me? Dang!
Well, I am resolved to get it all put away this week and get
the house all decorated for Valentine's Day!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Jzt3A_R5DBZDlSUmlOWVEzQkE/view?usp=sharing

I was ready for a cute new printable for the season,
so I whipped this one up to help get me in the mood.
It's an 8x10 print - perfect for framing!

Follow the link to download the Owl Love You Forever printable
What is your favorite piece of Valentine's Day decorations at your house?
I think mine is my scrap garland. I just love the pink and red color combination!

Fine Print:
Please feel free to use this tutorial/print for your personal use. 
Please be kind and give credit where credit is due. 
Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.


ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails