FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Monday, March 10, 2014

Creating Family Memories at Knott's Berry Farm with Season Passes

Knott's Berry Farm Circa 1980
I have so many fond memories of Knott's Berry Farm from my childhood.
I never dreamed as a child - who ended up living in the Midwest in my teen years -
that I'd one day have the chance to bring my own family to Knott's Berry Farm and make
memories together that I hope they will remember fondly.
My top five new memories from Knott's Berry Farm over the past couple of years are:

#5 KNOTT'S SCARY FARM
I loved going to spooky alleys and haunted houses when I was a teenager, but since I 
didn't grow up in Southern California, I'd never been Knott's Scary Farm.
It is the ultimate haunted house and I had so much fun being scared with my husband.
He grew up here, so Knott's Scary Farm was part of his teenage years. It was cool to have
my first time be when Knott's Scary Farm was celebrating it's 40th year!


#4 LOG RIDE REMODEL
The Log Ride has always been a favorite, so when it underwent a complete remodel
and update, it was fun to have behind the scenes access to the changes and then to ride
the new and improved ride with my family. This is one of JT's favorite rides and I love
his excitement each time we go on it!


#3 JT DANCING DURING THE VALENTINE SHOW
  JT loves to be chosen to participate in things, so you can imagine how thrilled
he was when he got to dance with the Peanuts characters during the Valentine's Day show
a couple of years ago.

#2 BOYSENBERRY ICEES
I know it may sound funny, but it Knott's Berry Farm boysenberry icees can
only be found at Knott's and they are delicious! We look forward to sharing one
in our reusable cup every time we go. We even got my Dad hooked on them when he
comes to visit from out of town. Definitely a must have treat!

#1 FAMILY FUN ON RIDES
 The thing I have missed most these last 9 months of pregnancy has been
enjoying the rides with my family. We have so much fun spending the day together
doing our favorites and I haven't been able to do any. So I can't wait to get back
and get on some fun rides with the family!
 
 


We have love all of our experiences at Knott's Berry Farm so much,
that we got season passes for the 2014 year!
It was such a phenomenal deal, we just couldn't pass it up.
For as low as 6 payments of $14.00, you can enjoy a year of 
Knott's Berry Farm with your family too!

Some of the perks of being a season pass holder include:
  • Dining Discounts
  • Merchandise Discounts
  • No Blackout Dates
  • Bring A Friend Discount Days
  • Special invites to Passholder only events
  • Exclusive Season Pass Holder Collector Pins

Right now Knott's Berry Farm is running a giveaway on Facebook

 GO ENTER!
And start making family memories ASAP!
Knott's Berry Farm circa 1980

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails