FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Thursday, December 5, 2013

We interrupt your regularly scheduled craft time . . .

To wish this amazing kid a very
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY!

You've been a joy since you first entered the world -
singing from the first minute you took a breath.
(And freaking the entire hospital staff out!)
You're strong, righteous, courageous, compassionate,
and funny - everything a mom hopes her son will be.

I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond,
forever and ever.
Always remember that.
 




 

  

I'm so proud of you and all the wonderful choices you've made -
including the one to be baptized.

Eight truly is great!
Good job, JT Boy!
Love,
Your Mom


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Man! I can't believe he's 8! Special birthday for sure. Enjoy his baptism day. It is really neat. I forgot that he and Lindsey are the same age...although she won't be 8 until June.

Kikal said...

I really love this!

Marni @ Haberdashery Fun said...

Cute!! I have an almost 2 year old little boy. 8 seems sooo far away, but I know it's not

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails