FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #168

elf on the shelf

Our Elf on the Shelf is back! He swooped in this weekend in style
and brought the Nativity, treats and little gifts for the kids.
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf at your house? 
I have to admit, his creepy little face freaks me out!
BUT I think he is fun and I love seeing the kids excitement each morning
when they try to find him and see what he's up to.
Our Elf Eugene isn't naughty. He only makes good choices.
I know some elves are mischievous, but we will have none of that at our house.
If he's supposed to be making sure the kids are behaving, then he better set a good example.
Ya know what I mean?


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:




I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



8 comments:

Cassie from True Agape said...

The candy favors are super cute!

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party and I wish you a lovely week :)

Unknown said...

I love that everyone gets a chance on top. Wish more parties were like that. Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you're having a great week!

mothers shadow said...

Thank you for the wonderful party! So many good ideas!!

cgammeter said...

Great party....Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link party! I love this one every Tuesday and will always link up! xoxo Sandra @ A Dash of Sanity

Marni @ Haberdashery Fun said...

Thanks. Glad I found your cute blog!!

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Kyla!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails