FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #166


I finally busted out the sewing machine this week - after a long hiatus -
and sewed something pretty for my Much Ado About You planner.
Just a little ruffled cover, but I love it a lot.
Maybe one day she'll come back . . .

And if you missed it, I'm guesting over at Skip to My Lou today
Be sure to enter!


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:




I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your party! Have a great week! (I just got side tracked reading your recipe for Par-Tay potatoes! YUM!) LOL!

Cassie from True Agape said...

I like your folder cover! I need to get my machine out again soon!

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! ;-)

nancy@skinnykitchen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Kayla!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, enjoyed the crafts and recipes!!

Sew Lah Tea Dough said...

Thank you for hosting today's party :) I hope you're having a grea week!

Hannah ♫
Sew Lah Tea Dough

mothers shadow said...

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your party. It's great and has terrific ideas!

Amy @ Homey Oh My! said...

Thank you for hosting, Kyla!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party! Linked up and linked back!

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you so much for the party :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails