FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #149


Did you have a fantastic Fourth of July?
Since Isabella's festive outfit from last year still fit and I didn't have to get
creative with sewing, I decided to get creative with her hair.
I used this star hair tutorial from Girly Do Hairstyles and it turned out great.
I left the hair as a pony per Isabella's request and used red ribbon.
She was pleased with all the attention she got because of the fun style.
Girls.

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!





What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??

Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





Oh no! Google Reader is gone :(
So don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, so we can still be friends and keep in touch!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This post brought to you by:

 
I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!

6 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Isabella's hair style is adorable. Thanks for hosting. ;o)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I followed you on Bloglovin', I'd love at a follow back at bloglovin.com/amothersshadow. Thanks!

Sew Lah Tea Dough said...

Thanks so much for hosting today's party! So glad to be here :-)

Hannah ♫
Sew Lah Tea Dough

Amy Anderson said...

Hi! I've posted a Veggies and Dip "Garden" that we made for a party this weekend. It's so adorable!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!

Sam
The Kitchen is My Dance Floor

Ana Love Craft said...

Thanks for hosting the great party!
Hope you have a good week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails