FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay #126


Are you staying warm?
I have been so freezing this week.
That NEVER happens!
But I did get a fabulous new floor!
My tiny little kitchen is looks so pretty.

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??

Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!






This post brought to you by:
Lady Cupcake's corner

 
I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!

14 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the party!

Paula Parrish said...

Your new floor looks fabulous. Thanks for hosting. ;o)

Bible Fun For Kids said...

Thanks so much for hosting the linky party! Your time and effort is appreciated! Debbie @ http://kidsbibledebjackson.blogspot.com/

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks so much for hosting your lovely party! I hope you have a great Tuesday.

Angie said...

Happy Tuesday! Thank you for the linky! ~ Angie @ The Dating Divas

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us this week!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Audrey said...

Ooooo I'm so glad I found your blog, so many cute ideas! I'm your newest reader and follower, would love for you to do the same, Audrey @ neverendingdecorating.blogspot.com

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you for another party! and your floor looks fabulous :)

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting! have a great week

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

pshhhh freezing I'll show you freezing! it's been redic here. I'm totally over it. And your floor looks fantastic!

ThreeDawgLady said...

I love your blog and I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award.http://threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com/2013/01/versatile-blogger-award-oh-myl.html

Erika Monroe-Williams "The Hopeless Housewife" said...

Thanks for hosting such a fantastic party, Kayla! I'm loving all these amazing ideas!! :) :) - Erika (thehopelesshousewife.com)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails