FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay #107



Have you heard about the Etsy Craft Party at CRAFTED?
I'm so excited to attend this Friday at the Port of LA.
If you're a SoCal local, you should check it out.
I'd love to meet you and get crafty!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!






This post brought to you by:
Lady Cupcake's Corner


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kayla! Your linky is closed!
Sarah @ Alderberry Hill

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Hi there! Love your party every week so a big THANK YOU for hosting!
Just wanted to let you know that this week's linky shows as already closed.

Katie said...

I just wanted to let you know that your linky party is showing as closed. Thanks!

Unknown said...

It says closed? :(

jonahbonah said...

am i missing the linky tool??

Unknown said...

Got the party going!! Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great party, have a wonderful week!

Amy Allender said...

Thanks for the party! Have a lovely week.

Amy {amyallender.com/blog}

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thanks for hosting. I accidently linked up my blog home page the first time I linked up my "DIY polka dot tray" so I linked up a second time with the actual post. Hope your week is going well.

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Susan said...

Thanks for hosting!

Kathy Penney said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party!! HUGS

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks so much for the party.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

I'm so glad to find you again! I linked up here once before, but forgot to add you to my list. I'm adding you to my linky party page, and I can't wait to come back and visit.

I'd love for you to visit me at OneCreativeMommy.com.

Following your site.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails