FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Monday, February 27, 2012

{Lucky} Stuff: Keep Calm St. Patrick's Day Printables

I made a few more printables this weekend
while I tried to get better.
My husband ordered me to stay home
for my own health.
I think it's paying off :)

I know some people are tired of the
"Keep Calm" posters,
but I still love them.
So grab one if you do,
and grab this if you don't - hee, hee.
I hope you have a wonderful week!




You can download them HERE!!!!

Fine Print:

Please feel free to use this printable for your personal use.
Please be kind and give credit where credit is due.
Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.




3 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Thanks for the St. Patrick's Day printables. :) Paula

Unknown said...

Love those lips!! We are totally in sync with our printables today!!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

These are great! Those pink lips are awesome!! I hope you will link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/st-pattys-day-project-parade-linky.html

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails