FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Friday, February 3, 2012

{Love} Month: Valentine's Day Printable

Here's a fun 8x10 Valentine's Day subway art printable
I made for all of you as my Valentine to you!
Thanks so much for being loyal readers of
Funky PolkaDot Giraffe.



I appreciate all your kind comments and encouragement.
Thank you!!!

You can download them HERE and there
are three color schemes to choose from:
red, pink, and multi!

Enjoy!





Fine Print:

Please feel free to use this printable for your personal use.
Please be kind and give credit where credit is due.
Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.




5 comments:

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Kayla,
Thanks for the Valentine’s printable, love it.
Smiles, Paula

Joanna said...

This is adorable!

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

How cute! Great job! I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party if you haven't already.
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

Kaeley said...

This is super cute! I wish I had a printer that actually worked!!

cherished bliss said...

Your printable is in the top 10 from the 14 days of love link party! Stop by and vote and send your friends ; )

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails