FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #66



I have been a reading machine this week and it's been awesome.
These are two of the three books I read this week.
What have you been up to?
Read anything great?


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!


What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!




11 comments:

YummyInspirations said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a super week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Sorry my bear hat linked twice. My computer was having issues! Oh, and I love reading, too. It's been The Hunger Games and The Great Gatsby for me! :)

Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party each week! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

MrsJenB said...

Thank you so much for hosting, as always. :)

Unknown said...

I just finished Matched a little while ago, but have been too busy to move on to the 2nd one. If you liked it, you might also want to try Wither by DeStefano.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting!

Lauren said...

You must feel so accomplished with your reading. I made a goal to start reading more books, less blogs. And well, I'm still 50 pages into a book I started 6 months ago. The blogs are just so much more interesting!

Unknown said...

I am engrossed in a book called "unbroken" I haven't been able to put it down. Definitely one to read!

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

The Fusselman's said...

I just finished reading Crossed. I liked Matched better but Crossed is still good!

Crafty Mischief said...

Hi Kyla! Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week! :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails