FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #59

Happy ThankYouGivings Day!!!!
I know, I know.
I'm like a week too late :)
But I was having too much fun enjoying
the holiday with the family.
And of course doing some serious Black Friday shopping!

Speaking of shopping . . .
My cute friend Sarah of Little Penelope Lane is having an
open house on Thursday!!!


We love us some Little Penelope Lane up in here!
They are so darling and so perfectly priced.
If you're an LA/OC local - I definitely recommend checking it out!


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!



What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:

I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, I was looking for my link at the end of the post, couldn't find it and added it again (the angel tutorial). Would you mind removing on? Thanks a lot and thanks for hosting this lovely party!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting Kyla! I am excited to see what everyone shares!

Carrie said...

Thanks for hosting! Newbie here, and your newest follower. :)

The Life Of Faith said...

Thanks for the linky party! I'm your newest follower:)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails