FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Costume Par-Tay!

Woohoo!
It's Halloween!
Are you ready??
Well, since I can't be there for all of your trunk or treats
or Halloween parties,
I thought it would be SO fun to have a virtual party.

So come and link up your costumes -
handmade or store bought.
I know we all want to show off how darling
our kids looked and get some
credit for the work we put into it.
Cuz we all know, even getting them
into the costume and look at the camera is HARD WORK!

Plus, it will make us all post
our Halloween pictures in a timely manner ;)

So I'll get this party started.
Here's my Big Bad Wolf and Little Red.


(He's trying to be Big & Bad)

Oh, and we can't forget Granny.


For the Treats in the Streets he let me paint his nose.
For the church trunk or treat he was over it.
LOL


He was also over smiling :)




Costume details:
Big Bad Wolf Ensemble - Pottery Barn Teen
Hoodie - Walmart

Little Red Riding Hood
Cape Pattern - Fleece Fun
Corset - Email me and I'll help you out :)
Skirt & Tutu - Me!
Socks - RADtastic jam/sock lady at Penelope Lane Boutique

Granny
Glasses - Target Dollar Spot
House coat - Walmart $5 clearance!!!
Night cap - Inspired by Wag Doll





ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails