FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I {LOVE} Wednesday: Saturday Shout Out Edition II

lollipops

I'm thinking I want Saturdays off from blogging - most weeks :)
So, I think I'll do the week's shout outs on Mondays,
except for this week because it was Mailbox Monday
and I didn't have it in me to do two posts.
However, even I post it on Monday,
it will always be Saturday Shout Outs,
cuz that's how I roll.
So here are some of the things I {LOVED} from last week's TOO Cute Tuesday.

{Monster Play Date @ Sweet Peas & Bumblebees}


{Rocky Candy @ Mom's Crafty Space}


{Ice Cream Social Skirt @ iCandy Handmade}


{Modern Rosie Riveter @ the letter 4}


{Frozen S'mores @ the letter 4}


{Birthday Banner @ AliLilly}


{Balloon Flip Flops @ Running with Glitter}




2 comments:

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees said...

Thank you SO much for featuring our Monster Play Date!! Love your blog, so this feature means a lot to us!!

Briana

Tasha said...

Fun fun!! I am loving that skirt. I have yet to recover from summer vacation and now going back to school is even busier then summer with all the kids home. Deep breaths. Blogging has been a little less lately. It seems all I can do to stay on top of everything else :) So, I hear ya on this one.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails