FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Monday, July 18, 2011

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #37

I bet you're wondering how we went from #40 to #37.
Well, I skipped it!
So, I had to go back and catch #37 so I didn't leave it out.
Ha!

We're still summer road trippin' and having a blast.
Except for seeing this on my dashboard.

Um, our little SoCal selves are not used to that kind of heat.
It is a dry heat, but serious heat none the less!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Friday.
On Saturday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!






This post brought to you by:


I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



5 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you for hosting your weekly link party! :)

Kelli W said...

Our temps have been crazy high here latley too! I hope you are having a great time on your trip:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hosting! We are having nasty hot weather in Minnesota too! It is hot and super humid. We woke up on Sunday to our house windows completely fogged over!

Stephanie said...

Don't melt :) Thanks for hosting!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails