FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fourth of July Dress and Jell-O . . . Finally!

I know I'm like a week and a half late,
but with company in town and getting ready for YW Camp
there just hasn't been time to post about it.


So I stewed and stewed about what
to make Isabella for the Fourth of July.
And wouldn't you guess, that I didn't decide
on what to make until the day before?
Awesomeness :)

I finally settled on the Elsie Dress pattern from Sew Sweet Patterns.
I love that pattern shop!
They also made the pattern that I used for THIS SKIRT.
However, I wanted to have some fun ruffles.
So I used the inspirations from Smashed Peas and Carrots
and added a ruffle down the front.




And don't forget the shoes and ruffle socks!




I also used my Rainbow Jell-O recipe
to make this Patriotic Red, White & Blue Jell-O for our Fourth of July BBQ.





I'm linking up HERE!!!




4 comments:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

She looks so cute! I have grown up with rainbow jello, it is the only jello I will eat. I need to try different color combos like this. Thanks

Amanda Joy
www.joyinthejumble.com

Cherish said...

Super cute dress!

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

What an adorable dress and your daughter looks so happy to be wearing it. Love that! (via TT&J)

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up!! The only sad part of this day is we weren't together to get a picture of our sassy girls in all their rufflicious wonder!! I featured you today!!

http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/07/toast-of-tuesday_19.html

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails