FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #26

Hello my friends!
Thank you so much for all your kind words.
They have meant so much to me.

This week I've been working on my GroopDealz orders
and trying to get them shipped on time.
I am happy to report that they shipped today!!!
Woohoo!
So if you ordered a set - they are on their way to you!



However, I don't think I want to look at a bunny or chick for a very long time :)


I also made a teeny version of the bunny as a special order.
I think it is so cute!


Sorry for the poor photos - I've been relying on my Blackberry :)

Now, let's see what you've been up to this week.
I'll be doing a mash up of last week's shout outs
and this week's shout outs on Saturday,
so show me what you've got!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Friday.
On Saturday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!






This post brought to you by:
Photobucket




10 comments:

sewhappiness said...

Hi!!!I just wanted to thank you for this hosting:-) It's such a great way to meet new friends!!! Hope you have a great day:-)
Eleni
http://sewhappiness.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of bunnies and chicks!!! I love the smaller bunny clip. Cute!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank You for Hosting!

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thank You for Hosting!

Anonymous said...

I just love your adorable hair accessories! Thanks for hostessing.

Jocelyn said...

Congrats on getting all those orders out!!!! Isn't it such a great feeling when you get them all shipped out??? Thanks for a fun link party!

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thanks for hosting! I signed up for GroopDealz.....I still need to submit my paperwork:-)

Tasha said...

That is a lot of bunnies and chicks! Go you on getting them all done and sent out

Little Sprinkles Of Fun said...

Thanks for hosting! I love reading your blog!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

SO many great projects so far! This is my first time here and I'm loving it. Thanks for hosting!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails