FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #19

If you're an OC local I want to give a shout out to a
local boutique I'm doing next month!
The Penelope Lane Boutique has lots of fantastic local vendors.
You can see a preview HERE.
I hope if you're local - you'll join us and bring a friend!


I'm making the same offer this week -
if you're lucky number #125 you'll win
something fun from me!

Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!
What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Friday.
On Saturday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!









7 comments:

Melanie said...

Your newest follower and linker in the party!- no clue how I made it to you - I'm hopping around today!
Smiles,
Melanie
http://reasonstoskipthehousework.blogspot.com
skipthehousework@hotmail.com

StrawberryMel said...

Hey...I'm doing that boutique too!! Melissa Waller recruited me!

Melanie said...

Thanks for inviting me to join in on the fun and thanks for hosting! I wish I was in CA, I would definitely come to your Spring Boutique! Good luck!

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

Jenn Erickson said...

Thanks again for hosting! So happy to be able to share my S'more Truffle on a Stick creation! Jenn

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite! :) I linked up my two latest cutesy art stuff...I also have you in my line up for link ups on Tuesday!
~Susan

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Thanks for hosting & inviting me over!

Fowl Single File said...

Thanks for the invitation! I'm always down for a new link party!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails