FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Little Sumthin' for My Hanukkah Celebrating Friends & a Gift Idea

I realized today when I was looking at the printables
I posted, that I left out my RAD Hanukkah celebrating friends!

So I whipped up a few.
I hope you like them :)




Also, one of my favorite things to give to friends,
teachers, and neighbors this time of year is
SNOWMAN SOUP!

I've done it almost every year for the past 9 years.
It's so fun!

I've done it several different ways.

As little individual packets,
(these were for preschool last year)as a big set for a family,


and as a set in a mug - but I can't find my picture :(

There are lots of different versions out there but my little poem says:
Heard that you've been good this year.
Always glad to hear it!
With chilly weather drawing near,
You'll need to warm your spirit.
So here's a little snowman soup,
Complete with stirring stick.
Just add hot water and sip it slow,
It's sure to do the trick!

And I include:
hot cocoa mix
marshmallows
candy canes
Hershey kisses

(I'll be linking up HERE!!!)

Fine Print:
Please feel free to use this printable for your personal use. Please be kind and give credit where credit is due. Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some teachers on my list this year that this would be perfect for. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Love the snowman soup. This definitely makes a great neighbor or teacher gift. Who wouldn't want to receive some snowman soup? Ha!

Daintry said...

Those are simply adorable! Love it!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for posting the Hanukkah images! They're super cute and it's so hard to find great Hanukkah stuff!

Jaclyn said...

I love the Snowman Soup! Cute!

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Really "sweet"! I love making homemade cocoa mix, too, and this would be a great way to package it. Thanks for sharing!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails