FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Want it? Win it! Wednesday

Do you remember this darling undercover cop shirt
from my MOvember post?
Well, the awesome Becca from Darling Deuce
is giving one away!!!!
She has created 4 new designs in honor of Movember
and the winner gets to choose their favorite design in any size available.
How awesome is that??

She now has a pirate mustache shirt . . .

and for the chickee in your life, an I HEART mustache shirt!

But she doesn't just have mustache shirts.
I love this Fluffy Frosting Birthday Shirt and

Do you WANT IT?
Well, you can WIN IT!
If you want to win YOUR CHOICE of ONE of Darling Deuce's
awesome MOVEMBER mustache shirts,
then here is what you need to do!

MANDATORY ENTRY
(this MUST be completed for any other extra entries to count)

Head on over to Darling Deuce
and have a look around. *HEART* her shop and come back here and leave a comment telling me which TWO items are you HEART.
Be sure to leave your email address as well so I can contact you if you win!

Extra Entries:
(You MUST complete the mandatory entry before completing any extra entries.)

1 Extra Entry: Follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe through Google Friend Connect on right side bar. (leave 1 additional comment)
1 Extra Entry: Follow Darling Deuce on Twitter and Tweet:
Holla! @darlingdeuce is giving away an awesome #mustache shirt over @funkyPDgiraffe! Come enter! http://bit.ly/9SYs31#movember
(leave 1 additional comment)
1 Extra Entry: LIKE Darling Deuce and Funky PolkaDot Giraffe on Facebook! (leave 1 additional comment)


This GIVEAWAY will end on Wednesday, November 10th at midnight PST.

1 lucky reader will be selected using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the notification email or a new winner will be chosen.
Be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you.

47 comments:

Craft That Party said...

OMG! I *need* these adorable shirts! I heart the pirate tee and the I heart mustaches shirt.
jennysrushton@hotmail.com

Craft That Party said...

I follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe through Google
jennysrushton@hotmail.com

Craft That Party said...

I like Darling Deuce and Funky PolkaDot Giraffe on Facebook

Craft That Party said...

I tweeted! Have I mentioned that I live for MOvember?!!!!

Larissa said...

I hearted the shop, the pirate mustache shirt, and the boys' rocker guitar shirt in blue as njphotographer!

larissaesq at gmail dot com

Larissa said...

I follow you through GFC.

Larissa said...

I follow Darling Deuce on Twitter & tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/ReefBotanicals/status/29581792624

Larissa said...

I like both pages on Facebook.

The Palmers said...

I heart her shop, super cute, I love the wooderson mustache shirt, and pirite shirt super cute.

scissorhappy62@gmail.com

The Palmers said...

I follow you,
scissorhappy62@gmail.com

The Palmers said...

I like you on fb, love it,
scissorhappy62@gmail.com

Bernadett said...

So 2 hearts:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/46203262/fluffy-frosting-birthday-cake-shirt?show_panel=true
and
http://www.etsy.com/listing/47728399/boys-rockstar-guitar-applique-tshirt

Bernadett said...

My e-mail is:
betikarauski@gmail.com
I love to come back and see what's new on your blog...:)

DANA said...

I heart their etsy shop! danajeanward@gmail.com

DANA said...

I like the pirate mustache and the pink girls I heart mustache shirts! so cute! danajeanward@gmail.com

Blanca said...

I heart her shop and I big time heart her pirate stache tee and her super hero cape tee! I hope I win!!!

Thank you!

blancacarlson@live.com

Blanca said...

I always follow Funky PolkaDot Giraffe....you do have the best stuff!!! (:

Thank you!

blancacarlson@live.com

Blanca said...

I like Funky PolkaDot Giraffe and Darling Deuce on facebook!

Thank you!

blancacarlson@live.com

Dawn said...

I heart her shop-love that pirate mustache shirt-the santa one is cute too! what a great idea for the holidays!

Dawn said...

i follow you both on twitter and I tweeted http://twitter.com/7alltogether/status/29588474246

heidi said...

i like the undercover cop shirt, Santa beard shirt and her cupcake tank.
heididimick@hotmail.com

BubbaandM said...

I Heart Darling Deuce on Etsy. I like the undercover cop mustache shirt and the little girl shirt that says I heart mustache.

mbarmstrong@hotmail.com

BubbaandM said...

I follow Funky Polka Dot Giraffe.

mbarmstrong@hotmail.com

Jaime said...

I love the acoustic guitar shirt and the fluffy frosting, and the pirate, and santa!!

hugsrfun@gmail.com

Jaime said...

I follow FPG on GFC!

hugsrfun@gmail.com

Serena said...

I love the pirate mustache shirt and the girl's I heart mustaches shirt! Adorable!

serena.gerke@gmail.com

Serena said...

I follow the Funky PolkaDot Giraffe blog!
serena.gerke@gmail.com

Eli's Lids said...

Loads of cute stuff but the pirate mustache and the I heart mustache tees were my fave!! My dad has a mustache so I think we need to win this!!

Eli's Lids said...

I follow on twitter and tweeted!

Eli's Lids said...

I like you both on FB!!

Emily said...

I hearted her shop on Etsy (I'm Woundtootight). I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Initial Personalized Shirt and the Pirate Mustache shirt!

Emily said...

I follow your blog!

mlepool at gmail

Laura said...

LOVE These! The undercover cop shirt and the guitars shirts are adorable!

Laura said...

I "like" (more like LOVE) you both on FB!

Laura said...

I follow on Google friend connect!

Laura said...

I follow on Twitter. I am so in love with these shirts!!

Jeannett said...

I love the girls' mustache shirt and the fluffy cupcake!!! yay!

Vivian said...

I <3 her shop. I love the pirate shirt and the undercover one. Both are sooo cute!

Vivian said...

I tweeted and I now follow Darling Deuce on twitter.http://twitter.com/#!/Pvagea

Vivian said...

I like both on Facebook.

Vivian said...

I follow you through Google.

heidi said...

gosh i didn't know i had to leave like 50 comments in order to really be in the running! lol.. ;-)

Emillie Rose said...

I love the Damask Frame Initial shirt and the .Acoustic Guitar Shirt!!
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

I follow gfc (i hearted the etsy shop, but forgot to mention it in my previous entry).
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Emillie Rose said...

i follow both of you on facebook.
hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cory said...

i heart her shop and i love these 2 items...
UnderCover Cop boys shirt or onesie
Boys rockStar Guitar Shirt Blue 3m 6m 12m 2t 3t 4t 5 6
mychancetowin at gmail dot com

Cory said...

I follow through GFC
mychancetowin at gmail dot com

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails