FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It Is Time . . .

I'm a day LATE! Ahhh! :)

Yesterday I was a crazy Black Friday shopper,
(10pm Thursday - 5:30am Friday, BABY!)

then it was off to the Verizon store for new phones,
(>>>>NEW CRACKBERRY OWNER HERE<<<<)

then to my first Catholic wedding,
(SO RAD! The recessional was to the closing Star Wars theme)

then picked up the kids, went back for hubs, dropped off hubs at the reception,
killed time at a SCARY Walmart/McDonald's in Long Beach,
(FREAKY!!!!)

then back home, throw kids in the bath and my AWESOME friends from college
and their clan showed up to par-tay this weekend.

PHEW!

So I'm a day late
(now almost two)
in posting about the Studio Boutique at Somewhat Simple!
holiday boutique

Because I'm lazy today :) I'm re-posting what Tasha at Creation Corner wrote:

"The Somewhat Simple Studio Boutique . . . is an online boutique with many shops participating and lots and lots of fabulous things to buy . . . The best part is every single vendor participating will be offering some kind of discount. So go check out all the shops and find some great Christmas Gifts. Spread the word to all your friends. I always love supporting people handmade gifts. The Studio Boutique is going on from November 26-30!"

And here's my deal for the Studio Boutique:

Discount: Get a free holiday itty bitty set with purchase and free shipping with a purchase of $15 or more - refunded via paypal within 24 hours of payment.
Just mention Somewhat Simple Studio Boutique in notes to seller :)

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

phew...what a day!!
Have fun with the partay!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails